Presented by Peter Lees as a plenary lecture during the 12th International Congress of the European Association for Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology, held in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands, 8–12th of July, 2012.
Veterinary pharmacology: history, current status and future prospects†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 105–115, April 2013
How to Cite
Veterinary pharmacology: history, current status and future prospects. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 36, 105–115., ,
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!