Depletion study and estimation of the withdrawal period for enrofloxacin in pacu (Piaractus mesopotamicus)
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 594–602, December 2013
How to Cite
Depletion study and estimation of the withdrawal period for enrofloxacin in pacu (Piaractus mesopotamicus). J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 36, 594–602., , , ,
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP)
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!