A physiologically based pharmacokinetic model for the prediction of the depletion of methyl-3-quinoxaline-2-carboxylic acid, the marker residue of olaquindox, in the edible tissues of pigs
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 66–82, February 2014
How to Cite
A physiologically based pharmacokinetic model for the prediction of the depletion of methyl-3-quinoxaline-2-carboxylic acid, the marker residue of olaquindox, in the edible tissues of pigs. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 37, 66–82., , , , , ,
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB118800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!