Depletion of melamine and cyanuric acid in kidney of catfish Ictalurus punctatus and trout Oncorhynchus mykiss
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Published (2013). This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 617–620, December 2013
How to Cite
Depletion of melamine and cyanuric acid in kidney of catfish Ictalurus punctatus and trout Oncorhynchus mykiss. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 36, 617–620., , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!