This article reflects the views of the author and should not be construed to represent FDA's views or policies.
Bioequivalence accomplishments, ongoing initiatives, and remaining challenges†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Published (2013). This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 2–12, February 2014
How to Cite
Bioequivalence accomplishments, ongoing initiatives, and remaining challenges. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 37, 2–12.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!