Pharmacokinetics of tulathromycin in plasma and milk samples after a single subcutaneous injection in lactating goats (Capra hircus)
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
How to Cite
Pharmacokinetics of tulathromycin in plasma and milk samples after a single subcutaneous injection in lactating goats (Capra hircus). J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. doi: 10.1111/jvp.12071., , , ,
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- Center for Food Animal Health (CFAH)
- Minor Use Animal Drug Program. Grant Number: NRSP-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!