This study was undertaken in the Pfizer Animal Health Laboratory, Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA.
Effects of eight vehicles on transdermal lidocaine penetration in sheep skin in vitro
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 151–160, April 2014
How to Cite
Effects of eight vehicles on transdermal lidocaine penetration in sheep skin in vitro. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 37, 151–160., , , ,
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- Pfizer Animal Health
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!