Impact of the blood sampling site on time–concentration drug profiles following intravenous or buccal drug administration
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 145–150, April 2014
How to Cite
Impact of the blood sampling site on time–concentration drug profiles following intravenous or buccal drug administration. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 37, 145–150., , , ,
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- George and Phyllis Miller Feline Health Fund
- San Francisco Foundatio
- Center for Companion Animal Health, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!