Pharmacokinetics of buprenorphine following intravenous and buccal administration in cats, and effects on thermal threshold
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 252–259, June 2014
How to Cite
Pharmacokinetics of buprenorphine following intravenous and buccal administration in cats, and effects on thermal threshold. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 37, 252–259., , , ,
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- George and Phyllis Miller Feline Health Fund
- San Francisco Foundation
- Center for Companion Animal Health, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!