Oclacitinib (APOQUEL®) is a novel Janus kinase inhibitor with activity against cytokines involved in allergy
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 317–324, August 2014
How to Cite
Oclacitinib (APOQUEL®) is a novel Janus kinase inhibitor with activity against cytokines involved in allergy. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 37, 317–324., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Mediators of Chronic Pruritus in Atopic Dermatitis: Getting the Itch Out?, Clinical Reviews in Allergy & Immunology, 2015,, , ,