Both authors contributed equally to the work.
In vitro metabolism of testosterone in the horse liver and involvement of equine CYPs 3A89, 3A94 and 3A95
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 338–347, August 2014
How to Cite
In vitro metabolism of testosterone in the horse liver and involvement of equine CYPs 3A89, 3A94 and 3A95. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 37, 338–347., , ,
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!