Intestinal drug transport: ex vivo evaluation of the interactions between ABC transporters and anthelmintic molecules
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 332–337, August 2014
How to Cite
Intestinal drug transport: ex vivo evaluation of the interactions between ABC transporters and anthelmintic molecules. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 37, 332–337., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas. Grant Number: PIP 112-200801-01123
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Técnica. Grant Numbers: PICT 1881, PICT 1432
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!