Accumulation and elimination of enrofloxacin and its metabolite ciprofloxacin in the ridgetail white prawn Exopalaemon carinicauda following medicated feed and bath administration
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 508–514, October 2014
How to Cite
Accumulation and elimination of enrofloxacin and its metabolite ciprofloxacin in the ridgetail white prawn Exopalaemon carinicauda following medicated feed and bath administration. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 37, 508–514., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
- National ‘863’ Project of China. Grant Number: 2012AA10A409
- Modern Agro-industry Technology Research System. Grant Number: CARS-47
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201103034
- Scientific Fund of YSFRI, CAFS. Grant Number: 2013A0701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!