Intravenous infusion of electrolyte solution changes pharmacokinetics of drugs: pharmacokinetics of ampicillin
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 445–450, October 2014
How to Cite
Intravenous infusion of electrolyte solution changes pharmacokinetics of drugs: pharmacokinetics of ampicillin. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 37, 445–450., , ,
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!