The effect of breed and sex on sulfamethazine, enrofloxacin, fenbendazole and flunixin meglumine pharmacokinetic parameters in swine
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 531–541, December 2014
How to Cite
The effect of breed and sex on sulfamethazine, enrofloxacin, fenbendazole and flunixin meglumine pharmacokinetic parameters in swine. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 37, 531–541., , , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2013
- North Carolina Biotechnology Center. Grant Number: 2012-MRG-1108
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!