Comparative pharmacokinetics of intravenous fentanyl and buprenorphine in healthy greyhound dogs
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 595–597, December 2014
How to Cite
Comparative pharmacokinetics of intravenous fentanyl and buprenorphine in healthy Greyhound dogs. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 37, 595–597., .
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
- COBRE program at Kansas State University. Grant Number: NIH P20-RR017686S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!