Efficacy of gallium maltolate against Lawsonia intracellularis infection in a rabbit model
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
How to Cite
Efficacy of gallium maltolate against Lawsonia intracellularis infection in a rabbit model. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. doi: 10.1111/jvp.12132, , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
- Equine Health Research Fund Grant at Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan
- ‘Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Cientifico e Tecnologico’ (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!