Presented in part at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Annual Summit, 2013, San Antonio, TX, USA.
Evaluation of regional limb perfusion with chloramphenicol using the saphenous or cephalic vein in standing horses
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 35–40, February 2015
How to Cite
Evaluation of regional limb perfusion with chloramphenicol using the saphenous or cephalic vein in standing horses. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 38, 35–40., , , , ,
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- Veterinary Teaching Hospital at the Koret School of Veterinary Medicine
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!