Brain penetration of emodepside is increased in P-glycoprotein-deficient mice and leads to neurotoxicosis
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 74–79, February 2015
How to Cite
Brain penetration of emodepside is increased in P-glycoprotein-deficient mice and leads to neurotoxicosis. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 38, 74–79., , , ,
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- Bayer Animal Health GmbH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!