Improving the prediction of plant species distribution and community composition by adding edaphic to topo-climatic variables
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
How to Cite
Dubuis, A., Giovanettina, S., Pellissier, L., Pottier, J., Vittoz, P., Guisan, A. (2012), Improving the prediction of plant species distribution and community composition by adding edaphic to topo-climatic variables. Journal of Vegetation Science. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12002
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- Swiss National Fund for Research. Grant Number: 31003A-125145
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!