Quantitative vegetation reconstruction from pollen analysis and historical inventory data around a Danish small forest hollow
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 755–771, July 2013
How to Cite
Overballe-Petersen, M. V., Nielsen, A. B., Bradshaw, R. H.W. (2013), Quantitative vegetation reconstruction from pollen analysis and historical inventory data around a Danish small forest hollow. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 755–771. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12007
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!