Special Feature: Functional Diversity
Which trait dissimilarity for functional diversity: trait means or trait overlap?
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 807–819, September 2013
How to Cite
de Bello, F., Carmona, C. P., Mason, N. W. H., Sebastià, M.-T., Lepš, J. (2013), Which trait dissimilarity for functional diversity: trait means or trait overlap?. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 807–819. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12008
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic
- GACR. Grant Numbers: P505/12/1296, P505/12/1390
- FPI scholarship. Grant Number: BES-2008-009821
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!