Special Feature: Functional Diversity
Which trait dissimilarity for functional diversity: trait means or trait overlap?
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 807–819, September 2013
How to Cite
de Bello, F., Carmona, C. P., Mason, N. W. H., Sebastià, M.-T., Lepš, J. (2013), Which trait dissimilarity for functional diversity: trait means or trait overlap?. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 807–819. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12008
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic
- GACR. Grant Numbers: P505/12/1296, P505/12/1390
- FPI scholarship. Grant Number: BES-2008-009821
Appendix S1. Further results of the Test 1.
Appendix S2. Test 3 and 4 using the index of functional diversity of Petchey & Gaston (2002).
Appendix S3. Effect of combining two traits for computing functional diversity with the Gower approach.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.