Riparian forests of Southwest Europe: are functional trait and species composition assemblages constrained by environment?
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 628–638, July 2013
How to Cite
Aguiar, F. C., Cerdeira, J. O., Martins, M. J., Ferreira, M. T. (2013), Riparian forests of Southwest Europe: are functional trait and species composition assemblages constrained by environment?. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 628–638. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12009
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2010
- Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT). Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/29 333/2006
- FEDER/POCI. Grant Number: PTDC/AAC/AMB/113 394/2009
|jvs12009-sup-0001-AppendixS1.pdf||application/PDF||135K||Appendix S1. Box-plots of functional traits by group of sites.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.