Stochastic and deterministic processes regulate spatio-temporal variation in seed bank diversity
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 724–734, July 2013
How to Cite
Royo, A. A., Ristau, T. E. (2013), Stochastic and deterministic processes regulate spatio-temporal variation in seed bank diversity. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 724–734. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12011
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Bureau of Forestry
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Forest Service Northern Research Station
Appendix S1. Results of PERMANOVA and PERMDISP on data binned into 15-yr intervals.
Appendix S2. Herbaceous layer and seed bank composition in a chronosequence of 39 stands ranging in age from 43 to 106 yr post-establishment.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.