Clonal traits outperform foliar traits as predictors of ecosystem function in experimental mesocosms
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1001–1009, November 2013
How to Cite
Bittebiere, A.-K., Clément, B., Mony, C. (2013), Clonal traits outperform foliar traits as predictors of ecosystem function in experimental mesocosms. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 1001–1009. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12015
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (France). Grant Number: ANR-08-SYSC-012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!