Functional types, climatic change and species richness
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 1–3, January 2013
How to Cite
Wilson, J. B., Chiarucci, A., Chytrý, M., Pärtel, M. (2013), Functional types, climatic change and species richness. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 1–3. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12017
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- 1979. The investigation of vegetation texture and structure. In: Werger, M.J.A. (ed.) The study of vegetation, pp. 123–160. Junk, The Hague, NL.
- 2012. High species richness in hemiboreal forests of the northern Russian Altai, southern Siberia. Journal of Vegetation Science 23: 605–616. , , , , , , , , , , , &
- 2012. Tropical forest biomass estimation and the fallacy of misplaced concreteness. Journal of Vegetation Science 23: 1191–1196. &
- 1992. Morphological analysis of herbaceous communities under different grazing regimes. Journal of Vegetation Science 3: 689–696. , &
- 2004. The plant traits that drive ecosystems: evidence from three continents. Journal of Vegetation Science 15: 295–304. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , &
- 2001. Plant strategies, vegetation processes, and ecosystem properties, 2nd ed. Wiley, Chichester, UK.
- 2012. Assessing specis and community functional responses to environmental gradients: which multivariate methods? Journal of Vegetation Science 23: 805–821. , , , , , , &
- 1979. Structural and floristic diversity of shrublands and woodlands in northern Israel and other mediterranean areas. Vegetatio 41: 171–190. &
- 1962. The canonical distribution of commonness and rarity Part I. Ecology 43: 185–215.
- 2012. Mapping plant strategy types using remote sensing. Journal of Vegetation Science 23: 395–405. , &
- 2012. Elevational advance of alpine plant communities is buffered by herbivory. Journal of Vegetation Science 23: 617–625. , , &
- 2012. Plant species richness: the world records. Journal of Vegetation Science 23: 796–802. , , &
- 2012. Too good to be true: pitfalls of using mean Ellenberg indicator values in vegetation analyses. Journal of Vegetation Science 23: 419–431. &