Spatiotemporal differences in tree spatial patterns between alluvial hardwood and mountain fir–beech forests: do characteristic patterns exist?
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1141–1153, November 2013
How to Cite
Janik, D., Adam, D., Hort, L., Král, K., Šamonil, P., Unar, P., Vrška, T., Horal, D. (2013), Spatiotemporal differences in tree spatial patterns between alluvial hardwood and mountain fir–beech forests: do characteristic patterns exist?. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 1141–1153. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12018
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: P504/11/2301
- Czech Ministry of Environment. Grant Number: 6293359101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!