Hierarchical effects of rainfall, nurse plants, granivory and seed banks on cactus recruitment
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1053–1061, November 2013
How to Cite
Holland, J. N., Molina-Freaner, F. (2013), Hierarchical effects of rainfall, nurse plants, granivory and seed banks on cactus recruitment. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 1053–1061. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12021
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0814523, DEB-1147630
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!