Special Feature: Functional Diversity
Linking traits between plants and invertebrate herbivores to track functional effects of land-use changes
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 949–962, September 2013
How to Cite
Moretti, M., de Bello, F., Ibanez, S., Fontana, S., Pezzatti, G. B., Dziock, F., Rixen, C., Lavorel, S. (2013), Linking traits between plants and invertebrate herbivores to track functional effects of land-use changes. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 949–962. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12022
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- EraNet BiodivERsA. Grant Number: ANR-08-BDVA-008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!