Micro-scale habitat associations of woody plants in a neotropical cloud forest
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1086–1097, November 2013
How to Cite
Ledo, A., Burslem, D. F.R.P., Condés, S., Montes, F. (2013), Micro-scale habitat associations of woody plants in a neotropical cloud forest. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 1086–1097. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12023
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Consejo Social de la Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!