Mechanisms shaping plant biomass and species richness: plant strategies and litter effect in alkali and loess grasslands
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1195–1203, November 2013
How to Cite
Kelemen, A., Török, P., Valkó, O., Miglécz, T., Tóthmérész, B. (2013), Mechanisms shaping plant biomass and species richness: plant strategies and litter effect in alkali and loess grasslands. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 1195–1203. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12027
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- Bolyai János Research Scholarship of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund . Grant Numbers: OTKA, PD 100192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!