Do vegetation boundaries display smooth or abrupt spatial transitions along environmental gradients? Evidence from the prairie–forest biome boundary of historic Minnesota, USA
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1129–1140, November 2013
How to Cite
Danz, N. P., Frelich, L. E., Reich, P. B., Niemi, G. J. (2013), Do vegetation boundaries display smooth or abrupt spatial transitions along environmental gradients? Evidence from the prairie–forest biome boundary of historic Minnesota, USA. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 1129–1140. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12028
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- the Natural Resources Science and Management Program, University of Minnesota
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!