Plant competition and facilitation after extreme drought episodes in Mediterranean shrubland: does damage to vegetation cover trigger replacement by juniper woodland?
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1020–1032, November 2013
How to Cite
Lloret, F., Granzow-de la Cerda, I. (2013), Plant competition and facilitation after extreme drought episodes in Mediterranean shrubland: does damage to vegetation cover trigger replacement by juniper woodland?. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 1020–1032. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12030
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- ICTS-RBD. Grant Numbers: CGL 2006-01293/BOS, CGL 2009-08101
- BOS Consolider-Ingenio Montes. Grant Number: CSD 2008-0040
- AGAUR. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 00247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!