Special Feature: Functional Diversity
Intra-specific and inter-specific variation in specific leaf area reveal the importance of abiotic and biotic drivers of species diversity across elevation and latitude
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 921–931, September 2013
How to Cite
Hulshof, C. M., Violle, C., Spasojevic, M. J., McGill, B., Damschen, E., Harrison, S., Enquist, B. J. (2013), Intra-specific and inter-specific variation in specific leaf area reveal the importance of abiotic and biotic drivers of species diversity across elevation and latitude. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 921–931. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12041
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation Graduate Diversity Fellowship and an Institute of the Environment Dissertation Improvement
- University of Arizona
- Marie Curie International Outgoing Fellowship
- 7th European Community Framework Programme. Grant Number: 221060
- NSF Macrosystems award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!