Special Feature: Functional Diversity
Contrasting effects of productivity and disturbance on plant functional diversity at local and metacommunity scales
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 834–842, September 2013
How to Cite
Laliberté, E., Norton, D. A., Scott, D. (2013), Contrasting effects of productivity and disturbance on plant functional diversity at local and metacommunity scales. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 834–842. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12044
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- the University of Western Australia
- the University of Canterbury
- the Fonds québécois de recherche sur la nature et les technologies (FQRNT)
- Education New Zealand
- the Australian Research Council (ARC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!