Special Feature: Functional Diversity
Partitioning phylogenetic and functional diversity into alpha and beta components along an environmental gradient in a Mediterranean rangeland
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 877–889, September 2013
How to Cite
Bernard-Verdier, M., Flores, O., Navas, M.-L., Garnier, E. (2013), Partitioning phylogenetic and functional diversity into alpha and beta components along an environmental gradient in a Mediterranean rangeland. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 877–889. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12048
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
- ANR programme. Grant Number: 09-STRA-09
- French Ministry of Education and Research
- Université Montpellier 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!