Small-scale disturbance and stand structure dynamics in an old-growth Picea abies forest over 54 yr in central Sweden
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 100–112, January 2014
How to Cite
Hytteborn, H., Verwijst, T. (2014), Small-scale disturbance and stand structure dynamics in an old-growth Picea abies forest over 54 yr in central Sweden. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 100–112. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12057
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
- Swedish Institute, Växtbiologiska institutionen (now Department of Plant Ecology and Evolution), Uppsala University for fieldwork, and NorFa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!