Biogeographic deconstruction of alpine plant communities along altitudinal and topographic gradients
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 160–171, January 2014
How to Cite
Jiménez-Alfaro, B., Marcenó, C., Bueno, Á., Gavilán, R., Obeso, J. R. (2014), Biogeographic deconstruction of alpine plant communities along altitudinal and topographic gradients. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 160–171. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12060
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- Fundación Biodiversidad and the Spanish Ministry of Science. Grant Number: CGL2008-00901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!