Direct and size-dependent effects of climate on flowering performance in alpine and lowland herbaceous species
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
How to Cite
Meineri, E., Skarpaas, O., Spindelböck, J., Bargmann, T., Vandvik, V. (2013), Direct and size-dependent effects of climate on flowering performance in alpine and lowland herbaceous species. Journal of Vegetation Science. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12062
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- NFR NORKLIMA. Grant Number: 184912/S30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!