A closer look at the species behind abundance–occupancy relationships
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 589–590, July 2013
How to Cite
Eriksson, O. (2013), A closer look at the species behind abundance–occupancy relationships. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 589–590. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12063
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- 2010. Causality of the relationship between geographic distribution and species abundance. The Quarterly Review of Biology 85: 3–25. &
- 1984. On the relationship between abundance and distribution of species. American Naturalist 124: 255–279.
- 2003. The structure and dynamics of geographic ranges. Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK.
- 2013. Temporal changes in abundance–occupancy relationships within and between communities after disturbance. Journal of Vegetation Science 24: 607–615. &
- 1993. Three explanations of the positive relationship between distribution and abundance of species. In: Ricklefs, R.E. & Schluter, D. (eds.) Species diversity in ecological communities, pp. 108–116. University of Chicago Press, Chicago, IL, US. , &
- 2012. Assessing species and community functional responses to environmental gradients: which multivariate methods? Journal of Vegetation Science 23: 805–821. , , , , , , &
- 2009. Ecology: the experimental analysis of distribution and abundance, 6th ed. Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco, CA, US.
- 1999. Are there general laws in ecology? Oikos 84: 177–192.
- 2004. The metacommunity concept: a framework for multi-scale community ecology. Ecology Letters 7: 601–613. , , , , , , , , , , &
- 2010. Conceptual synthesis in community ecology. The Quarterly Review of Biology 85: 183–206.