Facilitation displaces hotspots of diversity and allows communities to persist in heavily stressed and disturbed environments
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 66–76, January 2014
How to Cite
Le Bagousse-Pinguet, Y., Xiao, S., Brooker, R. W., Gross, N., Liancourt, P., Straile, D., Michalet, R. (2014), Facilitation displaces hotspots of diversity and allows communities to persist in heavily stressed and disturbed environments. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 66–76. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12064
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: ANR 09 – STRA – 09 O2LA
- Postdoc USB. Grant Number: CZ.1.07/2.3.00/30.0006
- EU Education for Competitiveness Operational Programme
- European Social Fund
- Czech State Budget
- State Key Program of National Natural Science of China. Grant Number: 31230014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40901019, 31000203, 31000178
- Scottish Government Rural and Environment Science and Analytical Services Division (RESAS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!