Age and diversity of Mediterranean dwarf shrublands: a dendrochronological approach along an altitudinal gradient on Crete
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 122–134, January 2014
How to Cite
Zimowski, M., Leuschner, H. H., Gärtner, H., Bergmeier, E. (2014), Age and diversity of Mediterranean dwarf shrublands: a dendrochronological approach along an altitudinal gradient on Crete. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 122–134. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12067
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!