Measuring and interpreting trait-based selection versus meta-community effects during local community assembly
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 55–65, January 2014
How to Cite
Shipley, B. (2014), Measuring and interpreting trait-based selection versus meta-community effects during local community assembly. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 55–65. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12077
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Discovery
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!