Inferring shifts in tree species distribution using asymmetric distribution curves: a case study in the Iberian mountains
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 147–159, January 2014
How to Cite
Urli, M., Delzon, S., Eyermann, A., Couallier, V., García-Valdés, R., Zavala, M. A., Porté, A. J. (2014), Inferring shifts in tree species distribution using asymmetric distribution curves: a case study in the Iberian mountains. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 147–159. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12079
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Baccara FP7-KBBE-2008-2-B
- INTERBOS3-CGL2008-04503-C03-03 (MCI). Grant Number: n°226299
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!