Birth and life of tree aggregates in tropical forest: hypotheses on population dynamics of an aggregated shade-tolerant species
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 491–502, March 2014
How to Cite
Traissac, S., Pascal, J.-P. (2014), Birth and life of tree aggregates in tropical forest: hypotheses on population dynamics of an aggregated shade-tolerant species. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 491–502. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12080
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- French Ministère de l'Agriculture et de la Forêt
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!