Vegetation succession on Mt. Kenya in relation to glacial fluctuation and global warming
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 559–570, March 2014
How to Cite
Mizuno, K., Fujita, T. (2014), Vegetation succession on Mt. Kenya in relation to glacial fluctuation and global warming. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 559–570. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12081
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 13371013, 17251001, 23657020
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
- Environment Fund 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!