Effects of root competition and soils on seedling establishment at the ecotone between an arid grassland and succulent shrubland in South Africa
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 402–410, March 2014
How to Cite
Shiponeni, N. N., Carrick, P. J., Allsopp, N., Hoffman, M. T. (2014), Effects of root competition and soils on seedling establishment at the ecotone between an arid grassland and succulent shrubland in South Africa. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 402–410. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12082
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2010
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 01 LC 0024A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!