The influence of environmental factors on biological soil crust: from a community perspective to a species level approach
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 503–513, March 2014
How to Cite
Concostrina-Zubiri, L., Martínez, I., Rabasa, S. G., Escudero, A. (2014), The influence of environmental factors on biological soil crust: from a community perspective to a species level approach. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 503–513. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12084
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: CGL2012-38427
- Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CGL2010-22049/BOS
- Government of the Autonomous Region of Madrid
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!