Shrub encroachment shifts the bioclimatic limit between marcescent and sclerophyllous oaks along an elevation gradient in west-central Spain
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 514–524, March 2014
How to Cite
Madrigal-González, J., García-Rodríguez, J. A., Zavala, M. A. (2014), Shrub encroachment shifts the bioclimatic limit between marcescent and sclerophyllous oaks along an elevation gradient in west-central Spain. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 514–524. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12088
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!